Japan Business Setup(Doing business in Japan)
Deciding to invest in or expand your company’s presence outside of your country can be overwhelming. VentureINQ is here to offer the expertise necessary to make your decision the right one. Our Japan business setup service was created in response to the increased demand for high quality international consulting services for both inbound and outbound Japan-related investment.
Along with expertise in Japanese tax law and accounting standard, our team offers specialties in feasibility study, Japan entry strategy, business planing, incorporation support, investment banking and transactional advisory services.
Business Formation Experts at our Japan Entry Consulting Services now offer the cheapest company registration for multi-national companies starting their business in Japan. With us, experience the ease and simplicity of processing company registration in Japan.
VentureINQ has transformed into a one-stop corporate service firm. Foreign corporations contemplating a company registration in Japan rely on us for quality and prompt service. We provide end-to-end professional assistance for a quick and smooth company registration in Japan. Our business registration expert team feels privileged to share our expertise at most attractive and affordable prices.
We are a team of dedicated professionals helping you to register a company in Japan and guiding you at every step. We are happy to help you learn the risk and benefits of setting up a company in Japan. The simplified company/business formation procedure by VentureINQ makes the Japanese company registration process smooth and swift.
Our business services, in addition to Japanese company registration, also extend to areas like corporate secretarial, taxation, & accounting that you might find useful in the future.
Key Points for Successful Japanese Company Registration
1) The company should appoint at least one local resident director. An individual who resides in Japan is eligible for the director’s post.
2) The company should have at least one shareholder. The shareholder needs not to be a local resident.
3) The minimum paind-in-capital is 1yen.
4) The company should decide the type of entity. GK(Godo-Kaisha) or KK(Kabushiki-Kaishi). KK is a standard form of company doing business in Japan, which is like C-corporation in the U.S.
5) Below is a list of items the company needs to decide to register a KK in Japan.
– Company name
– Office address
– Representative director
– The number of authorized shares
– The number of shares issue at inception
– Capital amount
– Company’s objectives
– Fiscal year end
– Restriction of share transfers
– Corporate governance (Board of director, Internal auditors)
6) Please contact us to decide the type of company and the main items for the registration as we can offer insight from our experiences in the company formation as well as the tax expertise in Japan.